Saturday, February 4, 2012

Februaury 4, 2012

Oktoberfest 2011
Today was the day I took out the 14 day batch for bottling.
I'm also "conditioning" the 7 day batch.I feel great about this.I'm anxious, too.So anxious that I'm taking sips of unfinished product.I finished drinking a bottle from the 1st batch, that was half sealed.I took left overs from the keg and I'm drinking that , plus, I'm supposed to be conditioning 4 bottles , I'm only doing 3 because I cracked another bottle for the day....heheheheheheheheheheh...
I know that this is gonna take some time, but I wanna be a Brew master, NOW!!
Things are still attracting themselves to me in the form of Brewing, too.

Photo: TBS Photography
  1. Groupon has this brew making kit available...hmmm....
  2. Super bowl party with the Brewers is tomorrow...
  3. I went to the launch, this past Wednesday at Churchill's Pub and met Chris Stawney, a brewer for Widmer Bros.If you look at the photo, he's the guy on the right. I tried their Widmer Brothers and Quaff Spiced IPA and Imperial Nelson IPA.Good stuff.
It's all hitting me at once.


No comments: