Saturday, April 7, 2012

rhinelander brewing company underworld brewing american style india pale ale

Remember my post about Underworld  Brewing Chocolate Stout? Seems to be a favorite amongst the readers!Cool.
I figured I might as well try their other products.I will talk about their American Style India Pale Ale.
Mmmmm.Tasty.

I like India Pale Ales.They have this smokey , sweet taste.Something like eating a big piece of grilled red meat and drinking a powerful mixed drink.Do you get that?

Back when I did volunteer work for Stone Brewing, a local brewer from AleSmith told me the difference between India Pale ales and Pale Ales.It had to do with the shipping process, I believe.If I knew then what I knew now..

This is the type of brew I can have with a nice slab of ribs.Which, tonight, the ol' lady is doing up some steak....wooohooo!
When I was buying it the grocer said it was her favorite beer in the store.

No video this round.Take my word for it.I took someone else's.


Check this out: Click Here!

No comments: