Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ballast Point Brewing Company Pale Ale : The Original



















Hello!


I went to my local corner store and got this beauty! I've supported this brewery in the past and enjoyed it, so, I wanted to try out another one of their wares.I needed another beer to drink for the San Diego Chargers v. Tennessee Titans game, since I guzzled all  MY beer.What a game, Chargers were up and then at damn near the last minutes, the Titans pull off a touchdown pass.Wow!

Here's the Game Set Up:

Are YOU ready for some football?



































It was a great day....

The beer is light in color, with loads of bubbles.I don't know why a bubbling beer amuses me, but it does.It has a crisp taste, too. It reminds me of Budweiser or a Coors. You know how I feel about Budweiser! It went VERY well with the food you see above. Gave me a nice enough "buzz" to get a nap in, as well. I'm surprised at that given that the ABV is 5.2%! I've supported this beer since going to an event that they were co-sponsoring. It was local music with local brewing company beers on display.

For more info, check out their site here.

Until next week...

Cheers!





No comments: