Sunday, September 22, 2013

Brooklyn BrewShop's Everyday IPA: Bottling my brew

Finally..

After all that procrastination I bottled my beer. I actually bottled 10 bottles!

I had to sterilize the bottles:


Sanitizing beer bottles
Sanitizing 
Let air dry:



Air drying bottles for bottling image
A Six pack of Air Dry
Get the beer in the bottles, by way of siphoning:

My beer in bottles pre-cap image
Can you see the beer inside?
Cap the bottles:


Capped bottles of my brew
Yeah, boy!
..then I stored them in a dark place.Now if you remember, when I brewed beer my first time, I was drinking some of the beers, BEFORE it was time. My excuse was I wanted to see what the taste was like...well, like the great Peter Griffin says:





I'm guilty of doing it again..I've already had 2 bottles to date.Knowing damn well I should wait until TODAY! It's MY beer,right? Why not?

Anyway, I have some friends who wanna try what I've come up with. I can't have them tasting shitty beer! I think it tastes pretty good! I'll see what they say..

I started this batch a while back and it should already be done, but "procrastination is a hell of a drug"...

Damn....Cheers!

No comments: